How to reduce the spread of infection with the people you live with if you have COVID-19.
If you have COVID-19, there is a high risk that others in your household will catch it from you.
There are several things you can do to reduce the spread of infection in your household.
- Limit close contact with others. Spend as little time as possible in communal areas.
- Regularly clean frequently touched surfaces and shared rooms like kitchens and bathrooms.
- Wash your hands regularly using soap and water, particularly after coughing and sneezing.
- Get help where possible from those you live with. Ask for help with cleaning and being brought food safely to avoid unnecessary contact.
- Use a face covering if you need to spend time in shared spaces.
- Keep rooms well ventilated.
- Catch coughs and sneezes in disposable tissues and put them straight in the bin.
You can also download this handy infographic.
Content provided by One Liverpool, a partnership of local health and care organisations working together to support a healthier, happier and fairer Liverpool for all.
Published on Tue, 04 Jan 2022 10:49:31 GMT
Modified on Tue, 04 Jan 2022 10:49:31 GMT